Wednesday, March 9, 2016

THE TIMELINE

Within this infographic, it is important to note that I chose a curved line as our timeline.  The project has taken many turns...all of which were unpredicted by me.  I also want to highlight that without a mutually respectful and innovative team of teachers and administrators these turns would not have occurred.  The culture of collaboration among admin and teachers in my district is what's causing so much action and change for our students.  How lucky am I?!?

The end of the timeline, at this point, shows a big question mark.  I have a general idea of where we're (notice "we"..."I" began a project this year, "we" are finishing it) going now, but no way to label any steps.

This post will be updated as the timeline has become  more clear.  Isn't that exciting!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment